The ever-popular pizza is veggie pizza chopped vegetables on a crescent roll dough with ranch dressing sauce.
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons commercial buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup fresh broccoli flowerets, chopped
- 1/4 cup ripe olives (optional)
Preparation:Unroll both packages of rolls and form into a 12-inch square on a lightly greased baking sheet. Press edges and perforations to seal. Bake at 425° for 8 to 11 minutes; cool. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix; beat at medium speed of an mixer until smooth and well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; set aside.
Chop vegetables together in a bowl put vegetables over cream cheese layer.Cut vegetable pizza and serve.
Makes about 20 slices of vegetable pizza.